I always suffer through horrible jet lag for about 3 weeks after I come back from China soooo I’ve been like a zombie for the past few weeks, not to mention school started up again *sigh let’s not even talk about that. ANYWAY, I’m glad to be back and fully functioning once again! I have a lot of backlogged entries that I want to post so be on the lookout!
Today I wanted to show what I received in the January Julep Maven Box for “Classic with a Twist.”
Contents of the box:
1. Taylor Julep Nail Polish – “Sky blue and purple make the perfect periwinkle creme”
2. Maya Julep Nail Polish – “Peachy pink seashell like a shimmering pearl”
3. Julep Nail Therapy – “just one coat helps nail strength and flexibility”
4. Julep Pomegranate Body Scrub – “exfoliate and moisturize in one simple step”
5. Julep Nail Polish Remover Pad – “one pad will clean or remove polish from all ten nails”
Overall I think the two colors are kind of an odd combination, not really sure how they relate to the classic with a twist theme, but the Taylor blue is really nice. Maya is a little bit too frosted for me, and the application is tricky because no matter how I tried to apply it, streaks would appear. I am excited to try out the scrub though, I’ve been meaning to buy a new body scrub so this is perfect.
Happy Friday Everyone!
~ Deb ~