Sorry about the post delay!! I’ve had law school finals for the past two weeks, so time has been kind of a rare commodity…
Without further ado, here’s my next Christmas nail tutorial!!
The products that I used in this look are:
1. Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
2. Illamasqua in Throb (bright crimson) and Rampage (deep forest green)
3. Deborah Lippman in Boom Boom Pow
4. OPI in Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It
5. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
1. Apply the Essie ridge filler base coat to all nails.
2. Either paint all nails red with one green accent nail or vice versa with Illamasqua Throb and Rampage, wait a few minutes then apply a second coat
3. Wait for it to dry, then apply two coats of Gettin Miss Piggy With It onto the nails with red polish, and apply Boom Boom Pow onto the nails with green polish
4. Wait for that to dry partially, then apply either one or two coats of sec he vote top coat to seal in the holiday goodness.
5. Wait for 10 minutes, and you’re DONE!
1. Instant holiday feel good-ness
2. compliments out the wazoo
3. shields your nails from the elements…you do have a minimum of 6 coats of nail polish on each nail…so DIG into your presents without any reservations of chipping those beauties!
Hope this helps everyone get into the holiday spirit!
~ Deb ~